For youth players looking for extra practice times. Stick and Pucks are scheduled when there is extra ice available and do not follow a specific schedule.
Note: that there are separate times for youth players and adult players. During mite/squirt times a parent may go out and practice with their skater. They must also pay. Full Equipment is required for skaters and helmets are required for parents who are skating.
Cost: $12 per skater (including coaches/adults) This must be paid to the front desk before taking the ice.
Stick and puck times and dates can be found on our calendar.
Times are subject to change or be cancelled.
Stick & Puck Rules
Stick & Puck is a session for hockey players to come out and practice their stick and puck handling, along with shooting skills. This is not an organized training time. Please be aware of other players on the ice to maintain safety on the sessions.
PLAYERS MUST BRING YOUR OWN PUCKS
· Payment must be made at the front desk, and participants must sign in before entering the locker room or ice
· Goalies skate for free, but must sign in
· Full Equipment is required for players
· Parents may be on the ice for Mite & Squirt ONLY and must also pay
· Parents must wear helmets
· Ice is to be shared equally by all participants
· No training aides, dividers or cones may be on the ice during Stick & Puck
· No Scrimmaging or organized practice on Stick & Puck sessions
· No shooting at the glass
· No shooting at the goal if a skater is in front or behind the net, wait for them to clear
· All participants must wear skates at all times when on the ice
· No food or drink on the ice at anytime
· Checking, shoving, pushing, in-appropriate language, and any other behavior that the on- site management deems inappropriate or unsafe to other participants are not allowable and violators will be asked to leave the ice.
· For the safety of all participants, The Arena reserves the right to remove a participant from the ice or the facility as a result of any violation of these policies. Refunds will not be given.
- All skaters must be in the care of a responsible adult while in the Arena and on the ice. Skaters are not to be dropped off.